DAMASZEK - Sleep in the embrace of luxury
Damask is a Jacquard type fabric, which alternating between the warp and weft fibers allows for weaving all kinds of graphic patterns, and these can be freely arranged over the width of the fabric.
It is delicate, densely woven, with a subtle sheen.
Made of long fiber pure cotton yarn, mercerized and super combed.
Since the production of damask is a very complicated process, and also puts a large tensile load on the warp threads, damasks are only made of very high quality, smooth and shiny cotton.
In the case of Hortus bedding (Latin garden), inspired by love for nature, the name perfectly reflects its character. The arrangement of the leaves creates a coherent pattern that is densely intertwined.
Particular attention is paid to the delicacy of the lines and the richness of details in the design.
The result is a noble and refined look that can enrich and enliven many bedrooms.
ADVANTAGES ESTELLA DAMASK BEDDING:
- Material: 100% MAKO Super-combed, long-fibre cotton
- Nm 85/1 - 85 meters of fine yarn weighs only 1g
- German workmanship precision
- Pilling- resistant material
- Lifetime guarantee of the lock - we will replace the lock even after several years of use without additional fees, completely FREE!
- It is breathable and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried
- Weight : 125-128g/m²
error Your review appreciation cannot be sent
feedback Report comment
check_circle Report sent
error Your report cannot be sent