Mako satin - Perfect fabric
The material from which the bedding is sewn is very important for a healthy and comfortable sleep.
The raw material used for the production of bedding sets offered in the Estella store is mako satin - a noble fabric made of 100% hand-picked cotton.
This cotton, due to its properties, is considered the most exclusive fabric in the world, which is why bedding made of mako satin is a top-shelf product for people who value real comfort.
In an issue such as exclusive satin mako bedding, there is no equal. The noble variety of cotton used in its production gives the sets sewn from it the properties that make sleep and rest a real luxury.
NOTE: duvet covers over 160 cm are joined with a French seam.
The Sakura bedding set allows you to enjoy the beauty of cherry blossoms all year round, regardless of the season. The cherry blossom motif was made in photorealistic digital printing on the highest quality material, which guarantees not only a beautiful appearance, but also high sleeping comfort. Thanks to the Sakura bedding, you can introduce a Japanese atmosphere and peace to the bedroom, which is conducive to relaxation and rest. The cherry blossom motif perfectly harmonizes with various styles of interior design, thanks to which Sakura bedding can be used in various types of bedrooms.
ADVANTAGES OF ESTELLA MAKO SATIN BEDDING:
- Material: 100% MAKO Super-combed, long-fibre cotton
- Nm 70/1 - 70 meters of fine yarn weighs only 1g
- German workmanship precision
- Pilling- resistant fabric
- Lifetime guarantee of the lock - we will replace the lock even after several years of use without additional fees, completely FREE!
- It is breathable and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried
- Weight : 125g/m²