PREMIUM Swiss Satin
Extremely comfortable feeling while sleeping! Premium Swiss satin is made of 100% pure cotton (Nm 100/1) . This means that 100 meters of yarn used weigh only 1 gram in total - a sign of true ESTELLA brand quality!
Due to the great delicacy of the yarn, this bedding is of very high quality, durable and extremely comfortable. During the production process, this material is mercerized.
This fabric is gently treated with a cold, concentrated sodium hydroxide solution.
The result : the best color brilliance, extra gloss, increased dimensional stability, tear resistance and durability of the fabric. The so-called shrinking (decatizing / sanforizing) is another finishing technique that fixes and stabilizes the fabric.
NOTE: duvet covers over 160 cm are joined with a French seam.
Made of high-quality satin , it is characterized by extraordinary smoothness, delicacy and silky finish. White color adds not only sophistication to the bedroom, but also a feeling of freshness and tranquility.
ADVANTAGES OF ESTELLA PREMIUM SWISS SATIN BEDDING:
- Material: 100% MAKO Super-combed, long-fibre cotton
- Nm 100/1 - 100 meters of fine yarn weighs only 1g
- German workmanship precision
- Pilling- resistant material
- Lifetime guarantee of the lock - we will replace the lock even after several years of use without additional fees, completely FREE!
- It is breathable and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried
- Weight : 120g/m²