ADAMASZEK - A dream in the arms of luxury
Damask is a Jacquard -type fabric which, alternating between the warp and weft fibers, allows weaving all kinds of graphic patterns, which can be freely arranged across the width of the fabric.
It is delicate, densely woven, with a subtle shine.
Made of long fibers of pure cotton yarn, mercerized and super combed.
Because the production of damask is a very complicated process and also exerts a high tensile load on the warp threads, damasks are made only of very high quality, smooth and shiny cotton.
FIRST GRADE QUALITY
In the case of Hortus (Latin: garden) bedding, inspired by love for nature, the name perfectly reflects its character. The arrangement of leaves creates a coherent pattern that is densely interwoven.
Particular attention is paid to the delicacy of the lines and the abundance of details in the design.
The result is a noble and refined look that can enrich and enliven many bedrooms.
ADVANTAGES ESTELLA ADAMASZEK BEDDING:
- Material: 100% MAKO Cotton Super-combed, long-fibre
- Nm 85/1 - 85 meters of thin yarn weighs only 1g
- German precision of workmanship
- Pilling- resistant material
- Lifetime lock warranty - we will replace the lock even after several years of use at no additional charge, completely FREE!
- It allows air to pass through and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried
- Weight : 125-128g/m²