Mako satin - Perfect fabric
The material from which the bedding is sewn is very important for a healthy and comfortable sleep.
The raw material used for the production of bedding sets offered in the Estella store is mako satin - a noble fabric made of 100% hand-picked cotton.
This cotton, due to its properties, is considered the most exclusive fabric in the world, which is why bedding made of mako satin is a top-shelf product for people who value real comfort.
In an issue such as exclusive satin mako bedding, there is no equal. The noble variety of cotton used in its production gives the sets sewn from it the properties that make sleep and rest a real luxury.
Forget about gray and boring interiors - allow yourself a little joy thanks to the Hilaria set! This unique bedding set will delight you with its large leaves, wonderful floral motifs and subtly subdued colors. The whole thing looks extremely harmonious and positive, introducing a spring atmosphere and a cheerful mood to your room. The name Hilaria comes from Latin and means "cheerful", which perfectly reflects the character of this set. Covered with white space, Hilaria bedding will introduce a new quality to your bedroom and make every day start positively. Choose Hilaria and immerse yourself in a unique atmosphere of joy and well-being!
ADVANTAGES OF ESTELLA MAKO SATIN BEDDING:
- Material: 100% MAKO Super-combed, long-fibre cotton
- Nm 70/1 - 70 meters of fine yarn weighs only 1g
- German workmanship precision
- Pilling- resistant material
- Lifetime guarantee of the lock - we will replace the lock even after several years of use without additional fees, completely FREE!
- It is breathable and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried
- Weight : 125g/m²
error Your review appreciation cannot be sent
feedback Report comment
check_circle Report sent
error Your report cannot be sent