Mako Satin - Perfect Fabric
The material from which the bedding is made is very important for healthy and comfortable sleep.
The raw material used for the production of bedding sets offered in the Estella store is mako satin - a noble fabric made of 100% hand-picked cotton.
Due to its properties, this cotton is considered the most exclusive fabric in the world, which is why bedding made of mako satin is a top-shelf product for people who value real comfort.
When it comes to exclusive bedding, mako satin is unrivaled. The noble variety of cotton used in its production gives the sets made of it properties that make sleep and rest look like real luxury.
Immerse yourself in a floral dream with Jasmin bedding. Large, dazzling flowers in tones of magenta, pink and blue create a real masterpiece on a fabric whose dark background adds depth and sophistication. And when you turn the pillowcases over, you will be surprised by a uniform, deep shade - the perfect background for your stylish pillows and accessories. Transform your bedroom into a flower paradise and feel the magic every night.
ADVANTAGES OF ESTELLA MAKO SATIN BEDDING:
- Material: 100% MAKO Cotton Super-combed, long-fibre
- Nm 70/1 - 70 meters of thin yarn weighs only 1g
- German precision of workmanship
- Pilling- resistant material
- Lifetime lock warranty - we will replace the lock even after several years of use at no additional charge, completely FREE!
- It allows air to pass through and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried