Users can change the settings for Cookies in their web browsers, e.g. they can partially limit or completely disable the ability to save Cookies. If you do not change the settings in the above scope, Cookies will be saved in the Devices' memory. Changing the cookie settings may limit the functionality of the Online Store (for example, in the online store it may not be possible to complete the order path through the order form due to the fact that the products in the basket are not remembered during the subsequent steps of placing the order).
In case of any questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy and cookie protection policy or Web Push notifications, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 1. Definitions
Administrator - Estella Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Polkowice, at ul. Polna 6, entered by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register - to the Register of Entrepreneurs under the number KRS 0000042579, NIP: 692-10-04-220, REGON: 390331743, e-mail address: biuro@estella. eu, contact phone number +48 76 845 37 80, which provides electronic services, stores and accesses information in the User's devices, processes personal data concerning the User obtained, among others, via the Online Store, as well as provides Web Push notifications via the Online Store.
Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the websites of the Online Store.
Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Online Store.
External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the Online Store website.
Web Push notifications - means messages containing e.g. marketing information, including current promotions available on the Website, sent by the Website to the User's web browser. Web Push notifications are sent to the User's web browser only after obtaining the User's consent to this type of communication.
Website - means a website or an application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain: sklep.vistula.pl
Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Online Store.
User – means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and the law, services may be provided electronically or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
§ 2. Types of Cookies used
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malware to Users' Devices this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and customize the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device;
b) Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
The User has the option of limiting or disabling the access of Cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Online Store will be possible, except for the functions that by their nature require Cookies.
§ 3. Purposes for which Cookies are used
The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a) configuration of the Online Store - adjusting the content of the Online Store websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Online Store websites;
b) analyzes and research as well as audience audit - collecting general and anonymous static data, creating anonymous statistics through analytical tools that help to understand how Online Store Users use the Online Store's websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) providing advertising services - presenting advertising messages tailored to the User's preferences;
The service administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a) configuration of the Online Store - adjusting the content of the Online Store websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Online Store websites (Cookies administrator: i-Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Opole);
b) analyzes and research as well as audience audit - collecting general and anonymous static data via Google Analitycs analytical tools - Cookies administrator: Google Inc. from/s in the USA;
c) providing advertising services - presenting advertising messages tailored to the User's preferences using Google Adwords analytical tools - Cookies administrator: Google Inc. z/s in the USA, RTB SA with its seat in Warsaw, Cube Group SA with its seat in Warsaw.
§ 4. Possibilities to specify the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's Device. Detailed information on the types of Cookies used by the Administrator and their use are contained in the Online Store settings panel. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are placed on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
The user may delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
§ 5. Web Push Notifications
1. Web Push notifications are sent to the User's web browser only after he has agreed to receive them. In order to agree to receive Web Push notifications, the User should select the "display notifications" or other equivalent option in the message sent by his web browser (each browser may call this option differently).
2. Consent to receive Web Push notifications may be revoked at any time by changing the User's web browser settings.
3. The Administrator does not process any personal data of Users using Web Push notifications. Users are identified only on the basis of information that is stored by their web browsers, to which the Administrator has no access.
§ 6. Processing and protection of personal data
1. The administrator of the User's personal data is Estella Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Polkowice, at ul. Polna 6, entered by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register - to the Register of Entrepreneurs under the number KRS 0000042579, NIP: 692-10-04-220, REGON: 390331743, e-mail address: biuro@estella. eu, contact phone number +48 76 845 37 802.
2. The Administrator makes every effort to respect privacy and ensure the security of the User's personal data obtained via the Online Store.
3. The administrator, as the administrator of personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on protection of personal data) ("Regulation"), is the entity responsible for all personal data provided to the Administrator by the User or obtained, among others, via the Online Store.
4. The processing of Users' personal data is carried out in accordance with the Regulation, the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on the provision of electronic services and the Telecommunications Law.
5. Users' personal data will be processed by the Administrator for purposes related to the use of the Online Store, for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, as well as on the basis of the User's consent - for purposes consistent with the content of the consent granted (including, for example, for commercial and marketing purposes and sending the newsletter).
6. The data provided will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a), b) and f) of the Regulation.
7. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary to use some functionalities of the Online Store. Failure to provide personal data prevents the use of some functionalities of the Online Store.
8. Personal data is processed on the basis of consent obtained from the data subject.
9. The User has the right to request from the Administrator access to personal data concerning him, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing.
10. The User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
11. Personal data will be stored until the consent to their processing by the User is withdrawn, and in the scope of processing the User's personal data for the legitimate purposes of the Administrator - for a period in accordance with the law.
12. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (and before the creation of this Office to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection) when he considers that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the law.
13. The User's personal data will be processed in the form of analytical, sales and marketing profiling, in order to adapt the materials directed by the Administrator to the needs and interests of the User and to make measurements that will allow the Administrator to improve the services provided by him. Binding decisions of the Administrator are not automated.