Swiss Satin PREMIUM
Extremely comfortable feeling while sleeping! Swiss premium satin is made of 100% pure cotton (Nm 100/1) . This means that 100 meters of yarn used weighs only 1 gram in total - a sign of true ESTELLA quality!
Due to the extreme delicacy of the yarn, this bedding is of very high quality, durable and exceptionally comfortable. During the production process, the material is mercerized.
This fabric is gently treated with a cold, concentrated sodium hydroxide solution.
Effect : best color clarity, additional shine, increased dimensional stability, tear resistance and durability of the fabric. The so-called shrinking (decatization / sanforization) is another finishing technique that fixes and stabilizes the fabric.
NOTE: duvet covers over 160 cm are joined with a French seam.
The bright and friendly appearance of the apricot Martha set, with its delicate floral pattern, brings lightness and earthiness to your home. Give freedom to your creativity and discover various options for using Martha in your bedroom. Tip: In a romantic setting, with light walls and pastel curtains, this set will surely become the main attraction.
ADVANTAGES OF ESTELLA SWISS SATIN PREMIUM BEDDING:
- Material: 100% MAKO Cotton Super-combed, long-fibre
- Nm 100/1 - 100 meters of thin yarn weighs only 1g
- German precision of workmanship
- Pilling- resistant material
- Lifetime lock warranty - we will replace the lock even after several years of use at no additional charge, completely FREE!
- It allows air to pass through and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried
- Weight : 120g/m²