Even greater attention to detail
Made of Mako-Interlock pure cotton jersey, the bedding provides a unique sleep experience everywhere. Soft, dense and skin-friendly knitwear regulates temperature and ensures perfect well-being all year round.
This quality of bedding is also extremely easy to care for, it can be tumble dried, it does not need to be ironed and it retains its dimensions even after many washes. Mako Interlock Jersey bedding by Estella is the perfect bedding for all four seasons!
The ATELIER product line is characterized by demanding patterns and a harmonious play of colors. Made of ironing-free Mako Interlock-Jersey or high-quality Mako satin made of pure cotton, they allow you to experience a soft-as-silk sleep throughout.
FIRST GRADE QUALITY
NOTE: duvet covers over 160 cm are joined with a French seam.
Pearl-colored Art Deco elements are combined with simple regularity: The Jacobia bedding set has everything to take you back to the Golden Twenties with its stylish design. Introduce this minimalist bedding design into your home as an elegant eye-catcher and give it your own, contemporary character using decorations and soft accessories.
ADVANTAGES ESTELLA MAKO INTERLOCK JERSEY:
- Material: 100% MAKO Super-combed cotton
- 100 meters of thin yarn weighs only 1g
- German precision of workmanship
- Pilling- resistant material
- Lifetime lock warranty - we will replace the lock even after several years of use at no additional charge, completely FREE!
- It allows air to pass through and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried
- stretchable and does not require ironing