Mako satin - Perfect fabric
The material from which the bedding is sewn is very important for a healthy and comfortable sleep.
The raw material used for the production of bedding sets offered in the Estella store is mako satin - a noble fabric made of 100% hand-picked cotton.
This cotton, due to its properties, is considered the most exclusive fabric in the world, which is why bedding made of mako satin is a top-shelf product for people who value real comfort.
In an issue such as exclusive satin mako bedding, there is no equal. The noble variety of cotton used in its production gives the sets sewn from it the properties that make sleep and rest a real luxury.
NOTE: duvet covers over 160 cm are joined with a French seam.
The Timur bedding set with a deep blue base color will give you visual peace and balance in your bedroom. The set is also characterized by a repeating geometric pattern that gives the bedding a structure and emphasizes its noble appearance. The bedding's geometric pattern is perfect for a variety of interior design styles, while the deep blue base color gives the bedroom a calm and harmonious look. The material from which the bedding is made is noble and pleasant to the touch, which ensures a comfortable sleep.
ADVANTAGES OF ESTELLA MAKO SATIN BEDDING:
- Material: 100% MAKO Super-combed, long-fibre cotton
- Nm 70/1 - 70 meters of fine yarn weighs only 1g
- German workmanship precision
- Pilling- resistant fabric
- Lifetime guarantee of the lock - we will replace the lock even after several years of use without additional fees, completely FREE!
- It is breathable and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried
- Weight : 125g/m²