Even more attention to detail
Made of pure Mako-Interlock cotton jersey, the bedding provides a unique sleeping experience around the world. Soft, dense fabric and skin-friendly regulates temperature and ensures great well-being all year round.
This quality of linen is also extremely easy to care for, tumble dry, no ironing and keeps its size even after many washes. Mako Interlock Jersey bedding by Estella is the perfect bedding for four seasons!
The bedding of the ATELIER product line is distinguished by demanding patterns and a harmonious play of colors. Made of Mako Interlock-Jersey that does not require ironing or high-quality mako-satin made of pure cotton, they allow you to experience a silk-like sleep on the entire line.
NOTE: duvet covers over 160 cm are joined with a French seam.
Somewhere between white and ivory there is an elegant shade of ecru. As the basic color of Pippa bedding, it perfectly complements many interiors. In addition, subtle geometric patterns give the bedding an additional "wow" effect. The soft glow surrounds the noble material, perfectly fitting into your interiors. Hard to imagine? Try it yourself!
ADVANTAGES ESTELLA MAKO INTERLOCK JERSEY:
- Material: 100% Super-combed MAKO Cotton
- 100 meters of fine yarn weighs only 1g
- German workmanship precision
- Pilling- resistant fabric
- Lifetime guarantee of the lock - we will replace the lock even after several years of use without additional fees, completely FREE!
- It is breathable and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried
- stretchy and does not require ironing