Mako Satin - Perfect Fabric
The material from which the bedding is made is very important for healthy and comfortable sleep.
The raw material used to produce the bedding sets offered in the Estella store is mako satin - a noble fabric made of hand-picked 100% cotton.
Due to its properties, this cotton is considered the most exclusive fabric in the world, which is why bedding made of mako satin is a top-shelf product for people who value real comfort.
When it comes to exclusive bedding, mako satin is unrivaled. The noble variety of cotton used in its production gives the sets made of it properties that make sleep and rest look like real luxury.
Immerse yourself in the world of luxury with our platinum Uni-Satin bedding. This metallic shade adds depth and elegance to any bedroom, creating an atmosphere full of relaxation and sensuality. Combine with your favorite accessories and textiles to create your own, unique place of relaxation that will delight you with its splendor every day.
ADVANTAGES OF ESTELLA MAKO SATIN BEDDING:
- Material: 100% MAKO Cotton Super-combed, long-fibre
- Nm 70/1 - 70 meters of thin yarn weighs only 1g
- German precision of workmanship
- Pilling- resistant material
- Lifetime lock warranty - we will replace the lock even after several years of use at no additional charge, completely FREE!
- It allows air to pass through and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried
- Weight : 125g/m²