Mako Satin - Perfect Fabric
The material from which the bedding is made is very important for healthy and comfortable sleep.
The raw material used to produce the bedding sets offered in the Estella store is mako satin - a noble fabric made of hand-picked 100% cotton.
Due to its properties, this cotton is considered the most exclusive fabric in the world, which is why bedding made of mako satin is a top-shelf product for people who value real comfort.
When it comes to exclusive bedding, mako satin is unrivaled. The noble variety of cotton used for its production gives the sets made of it properties that make sleep and rest look like real luxury.
Discover the magic of spring pastels with our Flowery bedding set! Delicate color transitions combined with a subtly emerging pattern of forest and meadow will take you to a world full of peace and freshness. May every morning be magical with Flowery !
ADVANTAGES OF ESTELLA MAKO SATIN BEDDING:
- Material: 100% MAKO Cotton Super-combed, long-fibre
- Nm 70/1 - 70 meters of thin yarn weighs only 1g
- German precision of workmanship
- Pilling- resistant material
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE LOCK! – we will replace the lock even after several years of use at no additional cost, completely FREE!
- It allows air to pass through and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried
- Weight : 125g/m²