Mako satin - Perfect fabric
The material from which the bedding is sewn is very important for a healthy and comfortable sleep.
The raw material used for the production of bedding sets offered in the Estella store is mako satin - a noble fabric made of 100% hand-picked cotton.
This cotton, due to its properties, is considered the most exclusive fabric in the world, which is why bedding made of mako satin is a top-shelf product for people who value true comfort.
In an issue such as exclusive satin mako bedding, there is no equal. The noble variety of cotton used in its production gives the sets sewn from it the properties that make sleep and rest a real luxury.
NOTE: duvet covers over 160 cm are joined with a French seam.
Colorful dreams of the tropics on a platinum background are the hallmark of the Benice bedding set. The set made of the highest quality Mako satin has been designed for you in the most beautiful colors, thanks to photorealistic digital printing. Immerse yourself in the rich print and let yourself be transported to a distant dream world through juicy green leaves and flowers in a coral shade. Introduce an exotic atmosphere to your bedroom and enjoy the unparalleled sleeping comfort with Benice bedding.
ADVANTAGES OF ESTELLA MAKO SATIN BEDDING:
- Material: 100% MAKO Super-combed, long-fibre cotton
- Nm 70/1 - 70 meters of fine yarn weighs only 1g
- German workmanship precision
- Pilling- resistant material
- Lifetime guarantee of the lock - we will replace the lock even after several years of use without additional fees, completely FREE!
- It is breathable and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried
- Weight : 125g/m²