Mako satin - Perfect fabric
The material from which the bedding is sewn is very important for a healthy and comfortable sleep.
The raw material used for the production of bedding sets offered in the Estella store is mako satin - a noble fabric made of 100% hand-picked cotton.
This cotton, due to its properties, is considered the most exclusive fabric in the world, which is why bedding made of mako satin is a top-shelf product for people who value real comfort.
In an issue such as exclusive satin mako bedding, there is no equal. The noble variety of cotton used in its production gives the sets sewn from it the properties that make sleep and rest a real luxury.
NOTE: duvet covers over 160 cm are joined with a French seam.
Silky gloss, golden decorations and a deep, dark base color - these are the features that make the Masino bedding set a new decoration of your bedroom. Navy blue pillowcases hide an almost eccentric pattern with birds, reminiscent of slender migratory birds. Modernly interpreted and exceptionally detailed, this design astounds observers.
ADVANTAGES OF ESTELLA MAKO SATIN BEDDING:
- Material: 100% MAKO Super-combed, long-fibre cotton
- Nm 70/1 - 70 meters of fine yarn weighs only 1g
- German workmanship precision
- Pilling- resistant fabric
- Lifetime guarantee of the lock - we will replace the lock even after several years of use without additional fees, completely FREE!
- It is breathable and adapts to the prevailing ambient temperature
- Particularly pleasant and very skin-friendly
- Can be tumble dried
- Weight : 125g/m²
error Your review appreciation cannot be sent
feedback Report comment
check_circle Report sent
error Your report cannot be sent